Question about A-spec mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForNgoods
  • 3 comments
  • 607 views
Messages
60
Ok here's my issue. As good as I like to think i am at this game, Even i'll admit that i cant win gold every time. But what gets me is that there doesnt seem to be a retry option after you finish the race in A-spec. You have to click exit and then let the track reload again, which is what i'm trying to avoid b/c repeatedly loading the track gets annoying and slows down the game. The only other option I've found is pausing the race and restart before you finish but then you'll lose out on the credits you could have gotten for finishing 2nd or whatever position. Why did they make it this way??? Seems stupid to me when there's a quick retry option for special events but not A-spec. Thoughts?
 
Two days?? are you a FAGGOT? like i said mate help your mum will ya or I will in her bed and while ur at it tell the other Assfcka Famine to keep his thoughts.

????????????

I am not actually sure as to why they did that.
 
Friendly little thread. :dunce:
 
Back