Hi everyone!
I'm thinking of finally buying GT5P, and I noticed something recently. In the past there was a sticker on the GT5P cover indicating that "Beyond the Apex" was included, but while browsing Wal-Mart the other day, I noticed that the sticker is no longer on the cover. I noticed the same thing while I was in other stores. Has Sony removed that documentary from newer copies of the game? Was it a limited time offer?
PS. I'm talking about the North American version.
I'm thinking of finally buying GT5P, and I noticed something recently. In the past there was a sticker on the GT5P cover indicating that "Beyond the Apex" was included, but while browsing Wal-Mart the other day, I noticed that the sticker is no longer on the cover. I noticed the same thing while I was in other stores. Has Sony removed that documentary from newer copies of the game? Was it a limited time offer?
PS. I'm talking about the North American version.