Question about buying.....

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 11 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
So GT7 available for "pre-order" (out tomorrow where I live) and comes with some extra goodies if you do (3 cars and 100,00 credits) - but do you get these if you order tomorrow (i.e. not pre-order)??

I have a PS4 but there's a sort of "de-lux" version which gives you some extras, including Cr. 1.5 million but more importantly PS4 and PS5 "entitlement".

So does this mean if I pay for the de-lux version, I will be able to download the PS5 version for free if we ever get a PS5?

Thanks for any help!

If you read the table on each different version of the game on here - https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt7/ , It says that purchasing the '25th Anniversary Digital Deluxe Edition' will give you access to both. I assume the pre order rewards will be removed shortly so probably no point in waiting any longer.

I purchased that digital deluxe edition and I now have a ps4 and ps5 version on my store library to download.

So GT7 available for "pre-order" (out tomorrow where I live) and comes with some extra goodies if you do (3 cars and 100,00 credits) - but do you get these if you order tomorrow (i.e. not pre-order)??
No.
I have a PS4 but there's a sort of "de-lux" version which gives you some extras, including Cr. 1.5 million but more importantly PS4 and PS5 "entitlement".

So does this mean if I pay for the de-lux version, I will be able to download the PS5 version for free if we ever get a PS5?
Yes.

Last edited:
In the UK there is 3 versions:
There is the Standard Edition PS4 @ £59.99 - This only allows you the PS4 version.
There is the Standard Edition PS4 & PS5 @ £69.99 - This allows you the PS4 & PS5 version.
There is the 25th Anniversary Edition @ £89.99 - This allows you the PS4 & PS5 version + 1.5m Credits, Avatars, OST and Yaris.

At the moment, all 3 are Pre-orders and get you the 3 car pack + 100k credits. This will not be available after general release.

Last edited:
Thank you all, I have a few hours to get "pre-order" version - heading to PS Store now! 🍻

Last edited:
I purchased that digital deluxe edition and I now have a ps4 and ps5 version on my store library to download.
Just done the same but it doesn't say there are two versions in the store - only another 5 hours or so to be able to download - but that's past my bedtime! 😂

I'll find out tomorrow and let you know!
Thanks, but I'll find myself anyway, hope I read that wrong, because I bought the 25th anniversary pre-order two days ago.
Anyway, maybe was a bad article I read ( can't find it now), because on PS store it wasn't anything like that.
By the way, about spending wisely those bonus credits, have you read some advice about it?

OK says 3 hours to go here, but the "download" button was active - clicked it and it's started - 103Gb. 114Gb.
Doesn't look like I get the PS5 version too - but I don't have a PS5 so no biggie for now......

🤬 Downloaded, clicked to open and came up with a message "playable in 2 hours 56 minutes 03 seconds". :grumpy:

Last edited:
Back