Question about credit limit and Remote racing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Risco
  • 2 comments
  • 579 views
Messages
181
Messages
Riscon
I remote race every day, I have been using it to get me to the 20 million credit limit. What I would like to know is what is the best way to collect credits from the Bobs? Should I let them build a mass amount of credits, then when I buy a few things top up with Bob winnings? Or is it best to collect and buy cars every night?
 
Buy cars you want as you see them! If your going to buy it eventually save yourself the hassle of having to look for the car later.

How you collect doesn't matter just remember you can only hold 20M at a time.
 
Buy cars you want as you see them! If your going to buy it eventually save yourself the hassle of having to look for the car later.

^ This. At least that's what I do.

How you collect doesn't matter just remember you can only hold 20M at a time.

That's in your "offline" account though. Your online earnings are not linked to your "offline" account. In other words, you can effectively collect up another $120 Million on top of your $20 Million.

And I, for one, just leave the money online until I need it. Gives me a nice reserve.

Beware though, the $20 Million "offline" cap will always apply. If, say, you've got $19 Million in the "offline" bank, and receive $3 Million of one of your drivers, the driver's credits will be 0 (it'll always receive all the earnings of a driver), and you've got $20 Million in your "offline" bank. In other words, you've just wasted $2 Million. So make sure there's enough room in your "offline" bank account before you collect any winnings.
 
Back