question about endurance race

• Thread starter Nostromo
  • 5 comments
hello

I want to race an endurance race but I don't know if I can use my best cars.
if I use my toyota gt-one road car normally I should win the competiton. but I noticed
that this car uses up oil very quickly. does this matter or not? I don't want to blow up my engine ^^

Nostromo

Welcome to the GTP Nostromo. I don't think engines blow up in GT3. Yes, you can use your GT1, but I would recommend doing Trial Mtn. Enduro and Rome Enduro. I am sure there are others you can do that I didn't mention. As for the oil, I raced the GT One in the first 7 races of the PD Cup. It needed new oil near the end of the 4th race but I managed to make it through without losing too much HP.

Indeed, welcome to GTP.

All cars use oil at the same rate. You'll get around 185 miles to the oil change. After that your power will fall off, but it will come back when you change it again. At some point your car will lose a small amount of power permanently, but not enough to worry about.

Try a search for "oil mileage" restricted to the GT3 board and see what you get. There's a very detailed writeup on it.

hello,

thx a lot for your answers. that's it I was looking for.
but it's really pitty that the cars loose hp especially that ones you can only get once.
the write-ups are a big help so that I don't have to use my special cars for endurance races. I leave the cars in the garage when they have an old engine and will only use them for show :) (my toyota gt-one got now nearly 1000km :guilty: )

at most on an F090/s you lose is about 8-9 but i got about 8-9 of em so it dont really makea a diff :mischievous::mischievous:

if youre looking for a race do seattle in an F1 its cake if its tuned properly, you get 150,000cr and a race car i got the panoz and it only takes 14000cr to make a monster. If you want to get the tuning for the F090/s i will be submitting it shortly
:mischievous::mischievous:

Back