Question about Extreme Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter C_Raccoon23
  • 2 comments
  • 1,067 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

C_Raccoon23

Local Trash Panda 🦝
Premium
Messages
5,771
United States
USA
Messages
TPC_Raccooon23
Messages
CRaccoon23
So I heard in another thread that in Extreme Series that there is an American Championship or similar name and in it, there's a 5 lap race on Indy that gives you 98, 000 Cr. for winning. My question is, does the race take place on the infield variation of Indy or the oval? I want to know because I'm trying to find ways to make quick and easy money.

I'm on level 16, so I can't check myself.
 
The oval. When you get there, use a Race Modded ZR1. It only takes 3 1/2 minutes
 
Excellent! Thanks for checking. I was worried it was the infield track.

Looks like I found my cash cow. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back