• 5 comments

UKMikey

square left... rocks inside
Premium
United Kingdom
Grea'er Laandan
UKMikeyA
UKMikeyA
As I understand it a lot of people are complaining about the inability to drive any car in FM5 free play mode.

Now what I don't get is that you can drive any car in that mode by clicking on the rent option but to earn XP and CR you need to have bought the car first.

My question is, it's been so long since I played FM4 that I've forgotten but did the free play races in that game give you in-game cash and experience when you won? If so I can understand the griping but if not then we actually gained something (however limited) in 5, the ability to grind for XP in free play as well as career and multiplayer.

Last edited:
I get it now, thanks Fezz. That's lousy. They should make all cars available to rent.

Renting a car only gives you 30 or so to choose from, Freeplay in FM4 never gave payouts as far as I know
That's why it was always best to create a custom online race in FM4 so you could pick your opponents and still get paid and XP For your work. Learned to use that trick to level up my favorite car brands so I could get parts discounts.

Sucks you can't tap into the full repertoire right off the bat like you could in FM4. Hopefully the prices aren't so hoaky that it requires serious grinding to buy anything.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the update to drop before doing any serious buying.

I'm surprised nobody has made the "Forza - it's the economy, and it's stupid" joke yet. :lol:

Back