Question about future save data backup

Messages
1,713
Messages
tigersharkdude
Okay, so rumor has it that the upcoming update will allow us to backup our save data. I have never done this with my PS3 so I have a question.

1) The only thing I want to backup is GT5. Under the game save data the size is ~6700mb, so my question is..could I use an 8gb flash drive to save the game (if/when the update comes through)?

Thanks for any help
 
Okay, so rumor has it that the upcoming update will allow us to backup our save data. I have never done this with my PS3 so I have a question.

1) The only thing I want to backup is GT5. Under the game save data the size is ~6700mb, so my question is..could I use an 8gb flash drive to save the game (if/when the update comes through)?

Thanks for any help

you're looking at the wrong data, thats the game date file you're looking at, game save data, the 1 you and everyone else is interested in is only 300+ kbs
 
Back