Question about G25/7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hollidog
  • 10 comments
  • 1,272 views
Messages
610
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
hollidog
Messages
Hollidog
Hi guys. Just got a G27 and Im loving it. So far I have only played Shift 2 and GT5 with it. The main problem I am having with it is trying to remember what all the buttons do. So I was wondering if anyone had some sort of overlay that could be used to label the buttons on the shifter so that I know what they all do.
Something like a document that you can print out and right on and then lay over the silver bit on the shifter. with marks for all the holes etc.
 
Something more like this
Ill print this one out and see how it works
 
I know what the OP wants here are a few things I found.
picture.php

G25
picture.php

G27
picture.php
 
Last edited:
Edit
 
I know what the OP wants here are a few things I found.
Yes! Thankyou, this is what I was after.
In GT5 can you program buttons to the wheel too?
I had to resize it down because it was about 2x as large as it needed to be. Cutting it out proved a challenge also.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys. Just got a G27 and Im loving it. So far I have only played Shift 2 and GT5 with it. The main problem I am having with it is trying to remember what all the buttons do. So I was wondering if anyone had some sort of overlay that could be used to label the buttons on the shifter so that I know what they all do.
Something like a document that you can print out and right on and then lay over the silver bit on the shifter. with marks for all the holes etc.

I have a some pictures on my profile page you might try
Like this one:
picture.php


Also have one that you can "Fill in yourself" (Blank)
 
Yes! Thankyou, this is what I was after.
In GT5 can you program buttons to the wheel too?
I had to resize it down because it was about 2x as large as it needed to be. Cutting it out proved a challenge also.
Not with the G27, as far as I know.
 
This is why I don't think we will ever have full support. The buttons on the wheel exceed the buttons on the controller so they would have to be a copy of a button, or you would have to give up a button on the shifter.
 
The wheel buttons were definately aimed at the PC side of the house, not PS3.
 
SWEET!! I was wondering about this
 
Back