- 1,121

- Barcelona
- GV27-
Hello fellow GTP-ers!
I have a particular (and strange, I admit it) question.
I liked very much those sequences in GT5P Arcade mode where you would watch the car in the garage and the pit crew "working" on it while the driver was walking around and/or talking to some team member... Is this anywhere to be found in GT5? I admit I have been mostly doing Licenses/A-Spec/B-Spec, so haven't really tried arcade, etc.
However, I did notice that the logos on A-Spec are sometimes pictures which look like parts of those sequences... strange!
Anyone can give me some information on this? Thank you in advance!
I have a particular (and strange, I admit it) question.
I liked very much those sequences in GT5P Arcade mode where you would watch the car in the garage and the pit crew "working" on it while the driver was walking around and/or talking to some team member... Is this anywhere to be found in GT5? I admit I have been mostly doing Licenses/A-Spec/B-Spec, so haven't really tried arcade, etc.
However, I did notice that the logos on A-Spec are sometimes pictures which look like parts of those sequences... strange!
Anyone can give me some information on this? Thank you in advance!