Question about getting all golds...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 13 comments
  • 538 views

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Messages
7,588
Denmark
Whateversville
Messages
Flerbizky
I'm currently doing the Amateur German Touring Car series and it makes for some interesting close combat battle (stock CLK touring car)...

Anyway - Lets say I win 4 of the five races, and gets a bronze on the last race. I win the Championship, gets the grrls and the car and the fame and all. I then go back, and win just the race I got a bronze in. Will this count as high towards the final rating, all golds, as if I win every race in the championship. (I am aware that my winratio will decrease ever so slightly.)
 
Originally posted by TsLeng
yes. same old 100%
👍

(didn't loose though) :D
 
to get all golds for the whole thing u just need the gold for the series not every race thats just to get the car for the all gold thing to get 100% u need everything
 
Originally posted by Squid
to get all golds for the whole thing u just need the gold for the series not every race thats just to get the car for the all gold thing to get 100% u need everything

You could use some punctuation.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Spelling mistake, eh ChickenWing(tm)? :trouble:
Okvay - Soo ai loost the spewwingcontwest swo wad :crazy:
 
Yeh, as long as you win the series you're fine...
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Okvay - Soo ai loost the spewwingcontwest swo wad :crazy:
Shaddup.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeh, as long as you win the series you're fine...
You too.

You gotta know how to spell to get on in the world.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm

You gotta know how to spell to get on in the world.
In that case I'm just staying right here :grumpy:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Mi tu. :grumpy:
Kinda silly to end your career at GTPlanet don't you think :dopey:
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Kinda silly to end your career at GTPlanet don't you think :dopey:
Me noe endig mi carere atr gtlpneat!! :grumpy:
 
Back