Question about GOTY Project CarsPS4 

• Thread starter z0sum
  • 11 comments
Nikon87
I already have Project Cars, bought it last year. Came with some bonus cars and the only DLC I bought after that was the combined Nurburgring track DLC. So my question, is there a version that I can buy as an add-on to my Project Cars that I already have that gives me all the GOTY content? Thanks in advance.

nope,... buy the dlc in the store,... There is a pack that gets you all dlc,.. but you will get the nurb dlc again,...
or buy the goty that has everything!!

nope,... buy the dlc in the store,... There is a pack that gets you all dlc,.. but you will get the nurb dlc again,...
or buy the goty that has everything!!
So, if I understand this correctly: you can buy the original PCars game from the PS store for $39.99; you can buy the "Complete Edition", which includes all the DLC, also for $39.99; or you can buy all the additional DLC as a download for $29.99? Does that sound right?

What is the difference between the "Complete Edition" and the "GOTY version" - for the PS4?

IIRC, the Complete Edition has all the DLC apart from the two Pagani's (Huayra BC and Zonda Revolucione) and a new Nurburgring layout. This extra content is given to you for free if you buy the GOTY version, but if you buy the Complete Edition, you'll have to buy the GOTY content for a small price.

IIRC, the Complete Edition has all the DLC apart from the two Pagani's (Huayra BC and Zonda Revolucione) and a new Nurburgring layout. This extra content is given to you for free if you buy the GOTY version, but if you buy the Complete Edition, you'll have to buy the GOTY content for a small price.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'd like to buy the GOTY as download for PS4 but unable to find it on PS Store, Amazon, or Gamestop.

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/buy.html

Thanks - "could be based on region". Guess that is the case - not showing up in PS Store for me and I've only found disc copies for sale in Amazon, and they are shipped from the UK.

Project Cars must not be too popular in the US, or not yet released in US.

I wanted something less arcade then Driveclub while waiting for Assetto Corsa.

I just preordered a copy of PR GOTY from ebgames. It's due to come out on sept 20th.

I didn't even know about the game of the year until I asked for a used copy of PR at my local ebgames. They didn't have any copies of PR at all, but they did tell me about the preorder for the GOTY edition.

I can't find it on their website which is kinda weird...

Latest Posts

Back