• Thread starter Mr Evil
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
London
Mr--Nemesis
Hi
i wanna ask about gt academy
how to join to the academy ??
ant steps ? or just race and get good result ?

GT Academy will run at a certain time. It's most likely that at this time, PD will release a downloadable demo. Just make sure you meet all the critera (driver's license, age restrictions etc) and enter. The competition is limited to certain regions around the world, though, but it seems as though you're based in London so you should be fine.

Expect tough competition...

GT Academy will run at a certain time. It's most likely that at this time, PD will release a downloadable demo. Just make sure you meet all the critera (driver's license, age restrictions etc) and enter. The competition is limited to certain regions around the world, though, but it seems as though you're based in London so you should be fine.

Expect tough competition...

thanks mate

I have a questions, are the race competitions/events/trials are on schedule? or I can race it anytime I want? what I mean is, is there a deadline? like what if I miss a race or I'm not available on that certain date to race? so I just need to do is to register and make my fastest lap time and that's it towards the goal? thanks in advance.

I have a questions, are the race competitions/events/trials are on schedule? or I can race it anytime I want? what I mean is, is there a deadline? like what if I miss a race or I'm not available on that certain date to race? so I just need to do is to register and make my fastest lap time and that's it towards the goal? thanks in advance.

The final round will be a time trial set over 2-4 weeks, you have all of that time to set your fastest lap. People with the fastest laps go to the national finals.

I have an important questions, can somebody help me on this..I live in the Philippines but my PSN ID's country/region is Hong Kong because during the time when I created my account my country is not available to select so I choose Hong Kong, but today my country is now available but I don't know if I can edit/changed my PSN to "Philippines" now my problem is, earlier GT academy is said to be coming to Philippines this year and I wonder if there's no problem to my account because it's region/country is Philippines. I think once it's available to us I can download the data "gt academy" I'm worrying that it may not come up to my web because my country is Hong Kong. thanks in advance. =)

I have an important questions, can somebody help me on this..I live in the Philippines but my PSN ID's country/region is Hong Kong because during the time when I created my account my country is not available to select so I choose Hong Kong, but today my country is now available but I don't know if I can edit/changed my PSN to "Philippines" now my problem is, earlier GT academy is said to be coming to Philippines this year and I wonder if there's no problem to my account because it's region/country is Philippines. I think once it's available to us I can download the data "gt academy" I'm worrying that it may not come up to my web because my country is Hong Kong. thanks in advance. =)
Try setting up a new PSN ID as GTA launches and see if Phillipines is available to choose.

Try setting up a new PSN ID as GTA launches and see if Phillipines is available to choose.
Ok I will try...so if that so, I'm logging in with a different account? will it not affect my game progress? so let's say it did not work on my old account bacause it's Hong Kong, I'll be starting again my progress with my new account because of the gt academy? and thanks a lot for the reply. sorry I'm very noob about psn i.d and gt academy.

Ok I will try...so if that so, I'm logging in with a different account? will it not affect my game progress? so let's say it did not work on my old account bacause it's Hong Kong, I'll be starting again my progress with my new account because of the gt academy? and thanks a lot for the reply. sorry I'm very noob about psn i.d and gt academy.
Keep the old account for playing the game, use the new account for GTAcademy. You are allowed multiple accounts and AFAIK, game progress is irrelevant to GTAcademy.

Back