question about gt academy

Belgium
Belgium
Hi everyone , I have a question about this competition .
I have been watching all the episodes and I see that most guys have racing experience and I wonder if someone like me can really have a chance .
I don't have racing experience . all what I drive is go karts lol I don't even own a car . the last time I drove a car was during my driving licence test ( it was the first time too ) I know the basics of driving . I practice on my g27 and I don't know if this is enough .
thanks for reading this and for helping me :)

but according to the videos in youtube the level of the guys that make it to race camp is really high ... I know that the game is important but once you get to the finals other things become more important right ?

but according to the videos in youtube the level of the guys that make it to race camp is really high ... I know that the game is important but once you get to the finals other things become more

Ofcourse Some driving experience is really helpfull but mainly instinct can help you

Or setting up the car things like that really help in a GT camp

Ofcourse Some driving experience is really helpfull but mainly instinct can help you
Or setting up the car things like that really help in a GT camp

Something went wrong LOL

The most important part is having the talent to put down a blistering laptime.
Yes and no, there are tough mental and physical tests at the race camp, to make sure you'll cope with being in a race.

Latest Posts

Back