Ok so here's the deal,
Me and my friend decided to race against each other yesterday.
I have a Camaro SS 2010 (699HP, 1321kg)
He has a Corvette 2004 (774HP, 1100kg)
But the race wasnt even close my camaro would take 5 seconds over him after the first turn (and no he's not a bad driver), we even tried daytona and it wasn't even funny how much I was faster than he is....
What's up with that, shouldn't he be faster with those specs....his torque was higher too but I don't remember the numbers...
The only driving aid I have on is the AES, him I don't know forgot to ask
We didn't tune anything on our cars (custom transmission or suspension I mean)
Can someone shed some light on this or is it a bug???
Thx
Me and my friend decided to race against each other yesterday.
I have a Camaro SS 2010 (699HP, 1321kg)
He has a Corvette 2004 (774HP, 1100kg)
But the race wasnt even close my camaro would take 5 seconds over him after the first turn (and no he's not a bad driver), we even tried daytona and it wasn't even funny how much I was faster than he is....
What's up with that, shouldn't he be faster with those specs....his torque was higher too but I don't remember the numbers...
The only driving aid I have on is the AES, him I don't know forgot to ask
We didn't tune anything on our cars (custom transmission or suspension I mean)
Can someone shed some light on this or is it a bug???
Thx