Question about making vids...

  • Thread starter Thread starter battle_stage
  • 18 comments
  • 501 views
Messages
3,024
If I emailed someone my drift replay is there a way they can make it viewable on the net?
 
hmmm...this sounds like a pretty awsome oppertunity for me!^_^,I'm not THE BEST,but I love adding songs to peoples GT3 replays,or any games for that matter and makin' a music video out of them,hehe.I know I'm not TOO famous for this one,but if anyone in here seen my GT3 Tribute,it was pretty cool,so I don't completely suck at makin' music videos,I love doin' it really =D!I still use Windows Movie Maker,but that doesn't mean I can't make it as good as someone who spent over $1,000 on video and audio equipment =P.so sure,if ya don't mind...send away!

AE86Driver

P.S. my screen name is KenMatsamudo@AOL.com

and even if you find an awsome editor for your replay already,it'll still be interesting to see my talent too eh?

oh yeah,and if ya decide to send it..be sure to put the subject as something important,so I don't delete it like my junk mail,thanks ^_^!
 
that's not what I meant. What I mean is can you take a Sharkport file and convert it to make it viewable on your computer or internet?
 
I think that the gran turismo tribute video was VERY VERY well done,

you either obviously spent a lot of time organizing scenes with the music or were just really lucky :)

I personally point out how well thought out it is and how nicely it flows before showing to anyone, a friend of mine who's really big into making movies and has a few short films under his belt (nothing anyone would consider major, just school things and minor contests) agreed with me on how professional it looked,

just thought I'd point that out :)
 
Did you raise your hand? :lol:

To answer your question I dont think you can convert a sharkport save to a video file just by uploading it to the computer unless there is a prgram that can do it which I think there isnt. Most people just use a digital video camera/recorder and upload it to their computer. I would do some myself but I dont have a very good digital/web camera...
 
wow Seis,thanks for that compliment ^_^,that was shocking really,hehe.That was one of my earlier works too =D,I'm so glad that someone announces my GT3 Tribute of being a professional piece of work,I really appreciate that ^_^,and it took me soooooo long to find that song for it too =P,I was so frustrated about which song to use for GT3,cause I was gonna use a rock song,but I couldn't think of which one..so I was like,"okay..well..how bout some techno or somethin'?" and I tried it,worked with a few clips,then presto,I had a Tribute in creation!it was amazing how well it turned out,but it sucked how I had to lower the size of the vid to let Jordan host it on this great site.I wish it could be in the BEST quality that I have it in on my computer,but it seems as if not everybody just looks for the quality in the actual footage of the vid,but more along the lines of the quality of how it was created =D.so once again,I really thank you Seis,that made my day ^_^!

AE86Driver

P.S. Frustrated Palm - could you e-mail me and send me some info on what reply or footage you want me to make a vid out of please?I was actually gonna make like a Japanese/American type GT3 tribute of peoples drifts from GTPlanet,such as Cudaman,Majik,Ving?,and a lot of others =D,I think some people may actually remember me announcing that a while back..but not too sure though.Since I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow,I can get started on it tonight,since I don't have to go to bed to early to wake up for school..then when I get back from the doctor,I'll have plenty more time to work on it =D!
 
Hey i'm just curious, but ae, what did you use to cut the shots ? like what program.. cuz obviously, you didn't do manual film cutting..
 
what do you mean by "manual film cutting"?I downloaded the Opening to Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec,then put it into my program,Windows Movie Maker and I imported the video clip and it only put it as 1 clip,so..if what I'm thinking you are talking about,"manual film cutting",then yes..I cut the clips manually,except for the porsche doing the Max Speed test,that was just a clip that I thought would look cool with the Tribute for after the Opening video clips were done showing (hell,I didn't even put ALL of the Opening video clips in my Tribute).hopefully I answered all of your questions..I hope I didn't get that "manual film cutting" thing confused ^_^,well...I'm off!

AE86Driver
 
oh yeah,one more quick thing Half..to try and relate this to that "manual film cutting" which you're probably referring to as spliting the clip maybe..don't know yet...but anyways.Since I've begun my GT3 Drifting Tribute,I imported all the drifting vids that I've downloaded from here and for some odd reason,mostly everybody elses that I had downloaded,split into ALL the clips from beginning to end,but Cudaman's Gran Dorifto video split into only 5 clips,still showing everything,but just less clips and more splitting to do ^_^..as if I'm still not gonna have to split them other clips from the other drift vids,such as my opening Japanese Version (Part 1) of the music video..such a perfect example =D

AE86Driver
 
is Windows Movie Maker only in Windows XP? cuz i'm using win 2000.. :shame:
 
no,no...Windows Movie Maker is on Windows ME ^_^,that's what I got.and one of my friend's told me that he had Windows XP and has Windows Movie Maker 2 on his computer.I could probably upgrade my WMM version as well,but I don't know..I've been usin' this same program for like 3 years now =D.

AE86Driver

P.S. now it's off to work on Part 2 of my Gran Turismo 3 Drifting Tribute!the American Version ^_^
 
wait wha,

ae86 are you actually making a drift tribute of replays from board members?

if so I may run through and get some footage for you
 
well guys,I hate to disappoint you,but I just recently got done with my masterpiece of Gran Turismo 3 Drifting Tribute Part 1 and Part 2 =D!Hopefully Jordan will be kind enough to host it on his wonderful website ^_^!oh yeah,and Seis,I DID use the other members replays of drifting,I used clips from Gran Dorifto 1 & 2,Gran Domino (or somethin' like that =P,lol) and a few others,and I was almost running out of clips.I so wish I would've read your post earlier guys =P,grrr...oh well,it still got completed,so I'm glad!and for everybody who goes to download it,I want some feedback please!thanks!!

AE86Driver
 
Maybe next time. If you ever need anymore footage feel free to ask me!! :lol: :p Whats your idea for your next video, I have a few...
 
hehehe...well,I was actually just thinkin' about makin' somethin' out of both the Opening Movies for Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva (damn that's a long name for a game ^_^) but I don't know,how bout sharin' some of your ideas?hehehe

AE86Driver

P.S. thanks for the help =D
 
Back