Question about missing sub-forums

• Thread starter jontikis
  • 3 comments
Greece
Aegina
Willful-Underdog
I was looking for some threads about the 200pt races in Gran Turismo 4, but I couldn't find anything. I noticed there are other sub-forums that are also missing, like GT6 B-Spec.

Are these sub-forums archived in another section of the site or are they completely deleted?

Thanks in advance! đź‘Ť

or are they completely deleted?
In my humble opinion I would hope not. Many members here put a lot of thought into their
posts and for them to have some of their posting history from these sub-forums deleted would be a shame.

This part of the F.A.Q. however, would suggest that the posts in the particular sub-forums you're looking for remains
somewhere on the site (because everything gets stored) and have not been deleted:
Your posts will not be deleted upon request, though you are free to edit the contents of any of your messages (provided your account has not been banished). Each edited version of your post is stored privately, should the staff need to review the contents of any post at any time in the future.
I tried searching for one of my own posts made in the B-Spec forum but came up short.

There was some consolidation among smaller, older sub-forums; nothing was deleted. The GT4 200pt A-Spec Races forum threads were merged into the new GT4 Events forum. The GT4 B-Spec forum threads were merged into the main GT4 forum.

Back