question about mygranturiso.net!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erik82
  • 11 comments
  • 837 views
Messages
77
Messages
Erik_bardsgard82
Hi there

When using the mygranturismo.net site, do you still have to type in all your cars one by one, or does it have a function to automatic upload all the cars in my garage?

if not, i dont really see myself typing in all 300 of my cars. Or is this how ya all have done it?
 
You simply click the grey/orange globe icon in the far left collumn that corresponds to the car you wish to add.

110yy5y.jpg
 
You simply click the grey/orange globe icon in the far left collumn that corresponds to the car you wish to add.

This.
You better start doing it early, so much easier.
I did it at 500 or so cars :(
 
dayuuuum.

gonna take some time
 
Yeah turn the icon to yellow to signify that you own it. If you happen to own two of the same cars then click on the icon for longer until it shows 2 in the icon. With many cars do it make by make,so choose the 1st make from your garage then choose the make from mygranturismo.net and click all the cars you own. Start with premiums then do the standards or the other way if you prefer.
 
dayuuuum.

gonna take some time

CTRL + F to find the cars you want to enter. Took me less than 10 minutes to put my 200 cars in when I started.
 
Dayum. Got 1100 cars and wanted to document them on that page. Will be a nice one I guess.
 
You can also hold down the yellow circle (cars you own) for a couple seconds and it will say you have two. Do it again and you now have three and so on.
 
If you really want you can now add items to your page and even your friends or favorite trader for easier use of his page.

The items at the moment are the tickets and the chromes.
 
I haven´t been into trading, so didn´t really care too much about this. I just lost my overview about what exactly I have in my hangar and what I´m missing. Should structurize a bit, though.

By the way, 300...THIS IS SPARTAAAA :)
 
Back