Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Mar 23, 2014 #1 So am I hearing this right? When I receive a paint, I can use it as many times as I want, and it never goes away? I couldn't find the thread on this, sorry if it is duplicated.
So am I hearing this right? When I receive a paint, I can use it as many times as I want, and it never goes away? I couldn't find the thread on this, sorry if it is duplicated.
sagaper Messages 448 Oslo Messages sagaper Mar 23, 2014 #4 Yes, it lasts forever. But if it is a paint with two colors, such as black roof. Then it only works on the car you got with the paint.
Yes, it lasts forever. But if it is a paint with two colors, such as black roof. Then it only works on the car you got with the paint.
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Mar 23, 2014 #5 sagaper Yes, it lasts forever. But if it is a paint with two colors, such as black roof. Then it only works on the car you got with the paint. Click to expand... got ya. Thanks guys
sagaper Yes, it lasts forever. But if it is a paint with two colors, such as black roof. Then it only works on the car you got with the paint. Click to expand... got ya. Thanks guys