- 342
At my camp this year every one has to dress up a famous music star. I want to go as Pink, but I know very little about her. Anyone got any ideas?
Why would you want to go as Pink if you know very little about her?Originally posted by TarnishedAngel5
At my camp this year every one has to dress up a famous music star. I want to go as Pink, but I know very little about her. Anyone got any ideas?![]()
Originally posted by TarnishedAngel5
At my camp this year every one has to dress up a famous music star. I want to go as Pink, but I know very little about her. Anyone got any ideas?![]()
Perhaps it's band camp. Anyone recall American Pie ?Originally posted by Josh
Well, nothing... unless this camp is a church camp.![]()
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Anyone recall American Pie ?![]()
Originally posted by I Look So Good
Why would you want to go as Pink if you know very little about her?
Originally posted by Josh
Well, nothing... unless this camp is a church camp.![]()
Originally posted by quicksilver1122
Why go as Pink when you can go as Christina Aguilera?