Question about Pink...Music 

Messages
342
At my camp this year every one has to dress up a famous music star. I want to go as Pink, but I know very little about her. Anyone got any ideas?:confused:
 
Get a mullet. In her new video, she has a mullet.

Ha.
 
Search the net. There has to be a pic of her that can't be too hard to find.
*edit*
i went into MSN and typed 'pink' in the "search" box and a pic and bio came up on her.
 
Originally posted by TarnishedAngel5
At my camp this year every one has to dress up a famous music star. I want to go as Pink, but I know very little about her. Anyone got any ideas?:confused:
Why would you want to go as Pink if you know very little about her?
 
Originally posted by TarnishedAngel5
At my camp this year every one has to dress up a famous music star. I want to go as Pink, but I know very little about her. Anyone got any ideas?:confused:


I don't know much, but I know enough to know you're not going to want to go as her.:lol: You'd have to pretty much shave your head, dye it pink, dress like a hooker, and talk like a guy.:scared:



I think you should go as someone else unless you're really set on going as her. You could go as Kelly Osbourne. It requires the same stuff as pink - minus the dressing like a hooker part.:lol:
 
What's wrong with dressing like a hooker ? :odd:
 
Well, nothing... unless this camp is a church camp.:odd:
 
And it isnt a good idea if you plan to walk down the street after dark.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Well, nothing... unless this camp is a church camp.:odd:
Perhaps it's band camp. Anyone recall American Pie ? :D
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Anyone recall American Pie ? :D

How could we forget?! That movie rocks.:lol:
 
Both of them rocked.

"What did you just do?
I shoved a trumpet up your ass"

Sic.
 
Originally posted by I Look So Good
Why would you want to go as Pink if you know very little about her?

Because nearly everyone has seen her and I will be reconized very quickly.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Well, nothing... unless this camp is a church camp.:odd:

It is a church camp, but it's not like I'm going to dress that bad. I was thinking that I'd get a tank top and put fish-net sleeves on it and wear my ripped up jeans. (and of course make my hair pink)
 
to be like pink...hmmm...practice being a ho. then come time for camp, you will be good.
 
Wouldn't it be more fun to dress up as a more obscure women? Like Steven Tyler or something.

Just dying your hair pink should be good enough for Pink.
 
But it's not pink anymore. It's some weird white color.

And she has a mullet. A fricken' mullet!



Ha.
 
Originally posted by quicksilver1122
Why go as Pink when you can go as Christina Aguilera?

Because she's become a total slut as far as clothes go. I mean, I'm very shy when it comes to revealing clothing, and Pink was the only person I could think of that would be reconized without slutty clothes.
 
Back