Question About Pits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Soxpomox
  • 6 comments
  • 658 views
Messages
106
If I leave b-spec bob to do his own thing how should I go about setting the "pit Strategy"? What should the "Pit Stop Strength Level" be set to? Or should I just leave it off?

Also, If he goes to the pits and I'm not around how will the fuel be filled to the right amount? I don't want him stopping in the pits just to refill 1/4 of a tank. Will they automatically fill it full?

Basically, If I send B-spec bob into an endurance race and leave for a couple hours without changing the "Pit Strategy" will it automatically make the best decisions?
 
Anyone? I'd appreciate any help because I need to find this out soon.
 
Pit strategy has already been mention elsewhere I believe.

But in short, it’s a % bar for his Physical Strength. If you set it to 10% he will either pit in @ 10% or when his tyres are shot. Fuel is filled to full I believe if an Endurance race or enough to finish anything else.

As a side note, if you have only one driver and use auto pit in then he will continuously pit in once he hits 10%. Otherwise if two drivers or more, it swaps driver.

Hope I haven’t confused you more. :p
 
So if I leave "pit stop strength level at 0 they will only pit to get fuel and change tires when absolutely needed?
 
If you leave it to "off", then correct.

Sorry late reply. Been out.
 
FYI, I've found it best to set it at 10%.
If you tires and fuel last past the point Bob is out of strength he will start driving like crap and wreck into stuff and generally lose places and hurt the car.
Better to get him out and put another fresh driver in, and when a driver change is done you automatically get new tires and the correct amount of fuel (just enough to finish or a full tank is more than one tank's worth is left).
FYI, I find it amusing that they show the guys coming out and changing the tires and refueling it, but the driver change is some how magic. Maybe they teleport one driver out and the next one in, ala Star Trek! :lol:
 
FYI, I've found it best to set it at 10%.
If you tires and fuel last past the point Bob is out of strength he will start driving like crap and wreck into stuff and generally lose places and hurt the car.
Better to get him out and put another fresh driver in, and when a driver change is done you automatically get new tires and the correct amount of fuel (just enough to finish or a full tank is more than one tank's worth is left).
FYI, I find it amusing that they show the guys coming out and changing the tires and refueling it, but the driver change is some how magic. Maybe they teleport one driver out and the next one in, ala Star Trek! :lol:
I noticed that as well all of a sudden the drivers have just miraculously switched :L
 
Back