Question about Purple Paint.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwistyDrift
  • 17 comments
  • 2,019 views
Messages
771
New Zealand
World Drift
Messages
TwistAndSlide
I don't know if this kind of topic belong in Question & Answers or the Marketplace but I'm going to try it here anyways. I want to ask where I can get the purple paint. I don't want to wait for the purple paint to show in my Items because it can take days; you never know when it will show. Is there a vehicle that I can buy that has the Purple paint choice when I buy the car?

I bought the DLC Paint Pack but I can't find the purple paint and I usually do the dupe glitch because I don't want to waste it. I'd use my DLC paint pack if I won't be able to buy a car that has the purple paint choice.

I'm planning to paint my car body Matte Black and the Rims Purple paint. Oh and one more thing I need a solid/matte looking purple paint because I know there's a purple paint but it's metallic and it looks Horrendous

EDIT- Pic
PurpleACRSarthe7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lots of purple paints in the game mate. Some good ones are Nissan purples.👍 See what you like then ask by name that way, you get what you want.

What do like? Light? Dark?
 
Lots of purple paints in the game mate. Some good ones are Nissan purples.👍 See what you like then ask by name that way, you get what you want.

What do like? Light? Dark?

Yeah, I forgot to post a picture of what the paint looks like. OP edited.
 
The 1999 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC N1 (R34) '99 comes in Midnight Purple but it shows up in the UCD. You could try in the new car dealership 1997 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC (R33) '97
 
So that's Plum crazy I believe, also a few variants..I could be mistaken though ?

Seems I'm mistaken though.:lol: Sorry.👍
 
Last edited:
That's Viper Violet from the SRT10 ACR '08.

You'll find that in the NCD of course under the Dodge banner.
 
good colours:
plum crazy - Dodge
Mini
Lexus LFA
 
You can't have it. I have it all. :D


My current favourite is Viola Dino Metallic which you get when you buy a Ferrari 458 from the NCD.
 
If you send a FR to jvale_86 I can send you a mix of purples tomorrow for you to sample 👍.
 
The one on the left is Reflex Purple or GT POLARIZED 005.
 
Ratrasta
The 1999 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC N1 (R34) '99 comes in Midnight Purple but it shows up in the UCD. You could try in the new car dealership 1997 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC (R33) '97

Alright I'll give the Nissan a try.

Rit
That's Viper Violet from the SRT10 ACR '08.

You'll find that in the NCD of course under the Dodge banner.

Alright, I'll give either a try today.

MonGnoM
good colours:
plum crazy - Dodge
Mini
Lexus LFA

Mini? I haven't seen a mini in dealership before. I might be wrong though.

Famine
You can't have it. I have it all. :D

My current favourite is Viola Dino Metallic which you get when you buy a Ferrari 458 from the NCD.

Metallic purple doesn't look appealing to me but I'll give it a shot.

jvale
If you send a FR to jvale_86 I can send you a mix of purples tomorrow for you to sample 👍.

Sweet, thanks I'll send a FR to you today.

GranTurismo916
The one on the left is Reflex Purple or GT POLARIZED 005.

Oh, I don't like reflex purple it's just way too dark and it's a colour shift colour and I'll use my dlc paint when I can find the perfect purple colour.
 
Metallic purple doesn't look appealing to me but I'll give it a shot.
It looks quite black on most things until the light hits it. I call my 500PP RS200 in that colour "the drift bruise".
 
You can't have it. I have it all. :D


My current favourite is Viola Dino Metallic which you get when you buy a Ferrari 458 from the NCD.

Viola Dino is from the 512BB, isn't it?
 
Good question. I originally thought it could be, but my memory says it's from the 458 - strengthened by the notion I've never bought a 512 but had to buy a 458 for an event.
 
Viola Dino is from the 512BB, isn't it?
512B is right.It's also the cheapest of the bunch so you're lucky in that way too.
 
The Mazoria range is worth a look

Andromeda
AndromedaII
PliediesII

They cost alot to buy from the Toyota GT86 Concept... but the colour shift blue/red is pretty high quality goniochromism.

Purples
The four Midnight Purples are good

Black Eye Purple (Or is it Violet) is worth a look
 
Thanks for your input guys but I found a different colour. I teamed up my Matt Black with Pink paint for the rims both colours can be earned by buying the LFA. I still havent found any purple paint, I tried the Viper but the purple wouldnt appear in my items
 
Back