kingstang5oh
(Banned)
- 630
- JACKEDRAM1500
Ok I thought i had it figured out but i guess not.
I broke my integra in to about 220 miles Fully tuned it and then went to GT auto. Thinking i was going to get the max HP out of it. Once i put the RM on and re-installed all the parts my hp was back down to the pre-brake in number.
Where did i go wrong. Seems stupid that cars are loosing HP after RM why can't they get it right.
What is the method to get MAX hp from these RM cars?
I broke my integra in to about 220 miles Fully tuned it and then went to GT auto. Thinking i was going to get the max HP out of it. Once i put the RM on and re-installed all the parts my hp was back down to the pre-brake in number.
Where did i go wrong. Seems stupid that cars are loosing HP after RM why can't they get it right.
What is the method to get MAX hp from these RM cars?