Question about racing modification

Messages
1,713
Messages
tigersharkdude
Yes I searched, I didnt find anything. I did however find a thread telling me what cars could have racing modification. Im going to modify my 69' camaro for the pre 79 race in expert. I tried doing it and it says this car cant be modified, but a guy in another thread posted a pic of one. How do i do it? Does the car need all of the mods first?
 
Z28 or SS?
It needs to be the Z28, so if it's the '69 Z28 and isn't working, then I have no idea.


Off topic:
Oh, and good luck beating that damn Chaparl 2J in the second race of that series, I just spent the last hour trying to beat that little bastard with my Challenger. The thing handles like an F1 car, I had to jump to the lead early and block for the next 5 laps if I wanted even a slight chance.
 
Back