- 1,087

- Toronto
- BlackIce49
Ok so the problem is that wen i got the game and saw all the car i liked, i spent everything i got on getting the cars i liked and tuning them. At one point i was at 233 Cr. all the cars i got are really common and not that great. I cant really make trades good trade with anyone cuz no one is interested. im all the way at expert in A-Spec but i dont have any cars that can win any of those races. the cars i need for those events are like at 400,000 Cr. and i only have 80,000.
I was thinking maybe i can transfer all my favourite cars over to another account so when i start a new driver i can manage my money properly. I just want to know, do i just go to my saved games folder and delete my saved game file? cuz i think i heard somewhere that your saved game file is part of the GT5 game data.
BTW i have done almost all the Special events up to LVL 15
I was thinking maybe i can transfer all my favourite cars over to another account so when i start a new driver i can manage my money properly. I just want to know, do i just go to my saved games folder and delete my saved game file? cuz i think i heard somewhere that your saved game file is part of the GT5 game data.
BTW i have done almost all the Special events up to LVL 15