Question about sending cars

Messages
3,089
United States
New York
I'm not sure what section this belongs in and I looked to see if anything explained this. I couldn't find anything.

I was wondering if you tune a car and save the tune to "Setting A" in the tuning menu and you have a different tune as "Setting B" can you send the car with both tunes saved to it so that the person receiving the car will have both tunes and can switch to "Setting A" or "Setting B" at any time?
 
I'm not sure what section this belongs in and I looked to see if anything explained this. I couldn't find anything.

I was wondering if you tune a car and save the tune to "Setting A" in the tuning menu and you have a different tune as "Setting B" can you send the car with both tunes saved to it so that the person receiving the car will have both tunes and can switch to "Setting A" or "Setting B" at any time?

From what I 've experienced, whatever sheet your on when you send the car is the sheet with the tune they will recieve. The other two sheets will also default to that tune, even if they are different. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but thats been the case for me if I'm remembering right.
 
From what I 've experienced, whatever sheet your on when you send the car is the sheet with the tune they will recieve. The other two sheets will also default to that tune, even if they are different. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but thats been the case for me if I'm remembering right.

Ok. Thanks for the help. :)
 
From what I 've experienced, whatever sheet your on when you send the car is the sheet with the tune they will recieve. The other two sheets will also default to that tune, even if they are different. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but thats been the case for me if I'm remembering right.

No, you are absolutly spot on. Even if you put the car up for share, as you stated the tune that you either sent it out on or you put up for share...the Tuning Sheet will all be the same.

That is the dog poopy part of it :(.
 
No, you are absolutly spot on. Even if you put the car up for share, as you stated the tune that you either sent it out on or you put up for share...the Tuning Sheet will all be the same.

That is the dog poopy part of it :(.

Yeah. I wanted to send a car with several tunes on it but I guess I have to send multiple cars then. :(
 
Yeah. I wanted to send a car with several tunes on it but I guess I have to send multiple cars then. :(

Or post it for all to see it :p

Just kidding....it is annoying as one car can easily do PP400 and PP500 seasonals, but obviously with different set ups. One day PD will fix it :p

Mean time why send multiple when you can just e-mail or PM him the details.
 
No, you are absolutly spot on. Even if you put the car up for share, as you stated the tune that you either sent it out on or you put up for share...the Tuning Sheet will all be the same.

That is the dog poopy part of it :(.

Alright, thanks for the confirmation. I just didn't want anyone quoting me as fact as I was a tad unsure but thought thats how it worked. Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all.
 
Back