Question about the Momo Racing Force Feedback Wheel (black, not red)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. Boy
  • 8 comments
  • 2,005 views
Messages
676
Messages
ham_vet001
I had originally posted the following in the "Gran Turismo Compatible Wheels and Cockpits" thread and no one answered my post.

Wait a minute! WTF? I have a Momo Racing wheel and it never worked with GT3! Can someone tell me how to get it working with GT3, PLEASE???

I searched the GTPlanet Forums and I found out that it doesn't work with GT3. I have the wheel and I can tell you that it doesn't work with GT3 or GT4. So my question is: Is there any way I can get it working with either game?
 
I don't know. I have a red one and it works fine with GT3 but not at all with GT4. I know that GT4 was specifically written so the Momo wouldn't work. Unfortunately I can't shed any light on the issue of the black one, but if you're located in the US I'll sell you my red one for a very reasonable price. If you're interested, contact me via PM.
 
I have a black one and it doesnt work for GT3 or 4. Only PC games
 
Duke
I don't know. I have a red one and it works fine with GT3 but not at all with GT4. I know that GT4 was specifically written so the Momo wouldn't work. Unfortunately I can't shed any light on the issue of the black one, but if you're located in the US I'll sell you my red one for a very reasonable price. If you're interested, contact me via PM.

No thanks. I don't live in the US.
 
Ill update the compatible wheel list so it only says the red momo wheel works. Thanks for the input.
 
And remember, neither one works for GT4. Bastids.
 
i have the Logitech Momo Force too and it worked on the following games

- DTM Race Driver 2
- F1 05
- WRC evovled
- WRC4

there is maybe more games but i only tried these games
 
Back