question about tuning and 1/4 mile...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2SSick
  • 6 comments
  • 844 views
Messages
21
well i just got the game the other day and got me a skyline gt-r34 and my baby in real life, a 2010 camaro ss...now i dont really know what im doing when it comes to tuning but im trying to learn...my question is, is there an easier/quicker way to tune the car from the practice courses? i remember in gt3 you could go into settings right there...its a pain the arse having to go back and forth from my garage to the practice course dealing with the 20year load times...and lastly, where is the 1/4 mile runs? i wanna see what my car is running down the strip but cant find a dragstrip anywhere...thx in advance
 
Ok, well im blind...I see how to tune the car while testing it out. But can anyone tell me where i could go to run the quarter mile?
 
Nobody knows how to run the quarter mile in gt5?
 
Nobody knows how to run the quarter mile in gt5?

I don't think it possible man. All I see people talking about is top speed and such. There is no set 1/4 mile. At least not that I know of.
 
I don't think it possible man. All I see people talking about is top speed and such. There is no set 1/4 mile. At least not that I know of.

That sucks.....well thx for responding bro....maybe I can make 1 in course maker. I haven't messed with it yet
 
You'll be shocked at the course maker. It was the first thing I tried having noticed the 1/4 mile Las Vegas Strip from GT4 was missing. The courses you make have to be complete — i.e. have a start/finish line that's the same.
 
You'll be shocked at the course maker. It was the first thing I tried having noticed the 1/4 mile Las Vegas Strip from GT4 was missing. The courses you make have to be complete — i.e. have a start/finish line that's the same.

Awww wtf.....that sucks
 
Back