Question about weight reduction

• Thread starter mustangxr
  • 6 comments
Canada
Victoria, B.C.
skypilotrv4
Guys, I just fired up GT-5 again. (Since GT-6 came out) I am enjoying it for the most part, although some things seem clunky now, LOL. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to find weight reduction. I go to Body/Chassis in tuning and there is no option for weight reduction. Only Ballast. Where do I find weight reduction?

Another thing I want to do is to change my race driver name on the boards in A Spec. Presently, my racedriver name is the same as my PSN name. It looks weird to have all these A.I. guys with normal names, but I show up as Skypilotrv4 on the race result board and the starting grid.

Thanks for the help.
Cheers, Pete

Guys, I just fired up GT-5 again. (Since GT-6 came out) I am enjoying it for the most part, although some things seem clunky now, LOL. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to find weight reduction. I go to Body/Chassis in tuning and there is no option for weight reduction. Only Ballast. Where do I find weight reduction?

Another thing I want to do is to change my race driver name on the boards in A Spec. Presently, my racedriver name is the same as my PSN name. It looks weird to have all these A.I. guys with normal names, but I show up as Skypilotrv4 on the race result board and the starting grid.

Thanks for the help.
Cheers, Pete
Tuning shop, GTLife screen.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/where-do-i-get-weight-reduction.243058/

Back