Question and Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amac500
  • 4 comments
  • 428 views
Messages
2,327
United States
United States
Messages
Alex_Mac_
Hi, I'm newer to online GT5 and I haven't done any trading before. I was wondering if we are able to trade DLC cars with people who haven't bought the DLC? If so is anybody able to trade with me so I can get an Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10? That cars been driving me crazy, I want it so bad but I won't be able to get a new PSN card until September :( Any color, any milage, and I'll send you an ycar I can get for it! But I'm probably getting ahead of myself, can it be traded for without me having the DLC? Thank you for your help!
 
Last edited:
No.
With DLC or no DLC.. no luck sorry...
 
No. That'd defeat the point of them entirely.
 
Dang, well I guess I'll have to wait until my birthday, thanks for the help guys!
 
What exactly are you looking for?
 
Back