Question: B-Spec, Grand Valley 300km Endurance Race

Messages
23
Messages
jerryaldaz@yahoo.com
So I was running my GT-R, and well, at the end of the race I came in 11th out of 12. Yeah, my driver sucks.

Anyways when the race was over, after 2:30 hours of racing, I was sadly disappointed.

I only got like 10,000 dollars, but the worst part, I only got 8,000 xp.

WTF!?!?

I could easily get 14,000 xp in 20 minutes in one of those Dream Car races, even though I get last place.

So what gives?
 
endurance doesnt give much cash however ive noticed much more experience then that... maybe it is where you are finishing... do you not have the mazda furai?
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143471

I've been dividing how many points you basically get per minute in these endurance races and it looks like if you want to Grind (power level) the best race to do over and over is the Dream Car Championship, that is if you can be around your PS3 to start races other wise if your gone its best to start endurance races.
 
Back