question for fanatec & thrustmaster foks...

scottypinthemix
Anyone that has been using the DD pro or the tgt/tgtii since, or close to GT7's release.
PD nerfed the ffb due to "safety concerns" pretty early on.
How long was it until you got your ffb back to normal?

PD has recently watered down the ffb on the Logitech Pro wheel pretty severely for the same reason. Info on how long it will take for the 'fix' to get implemented is impossible to find. Logitech says they're working with PD on it, but obviously they can't predict when PD will have it handled.
Anyway, just curious.
THX

Last edited:
Anyone that has been using the DD pro or the tgt/tgtii since, or close to GT7's release.
PD nerfed the ffb due to "safety concerns" pretty early on.
How long was it until you got your ffb back to normal?

PD has recently watered down the ffb on the Logitech Pro wheel pretty severely for the same reason. Info on how long it will take for the 'fix' to get implemented is impossible to find. Logitech says they're working with PD on it, but obviously they can't predict when PD will have it handled.
Anyway, just curious.
THX

I use a TGT 2, since GT7 came out, I’m still using my same 3 FFB torque that I always have, and if anything, it feels a bit stronger now than in the past. I did move up to 4 right after that Nerf you’re talking about, but have since moved it back to 3, and everything feels as normal as it always has at this point.

Last edited:
Back