Question for Motion Control users

• Thread starter Ddkklop
  • 2 comments
India
India
Hello,
my left analog stick got recently a bit broken and I thought about trying out motion control. At first time, I noticed that steering is more precised, although I couldn't get a hang of it. Despite the steering being more precised, it felt a bit slower for turning and I also had to do sometimes more corrections. Then my braking and throttle controls were worse, less precise and with less "feeling" on how much pressure should I use. But who knows, maybe I just need more experience.

Those who use motion control and are used to it, how good have you gotten with it and what sensitivity are you using? I heard some positive, but also negative things ( for example, that it's fun, but not as fast as analog stick ) about it, so I would like to see opinion of others. Especially now that the game is 2 years old. Thank you.

It's breddy good. I've had great success with it. I stuck with normal sensitivity. Didn't know you could mess with the sensitivity actually.

Try one of those $10 steering wheel shells for the DS4. They work pretty good. I set the right stick for thumb shifting. I also vary the steering sensitivity depending on the car and track.

Back