Question for T500RS & T300RS owners and static paddles compatability?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Has anyone here got a T300RS and fitted the static paddles from the T500RS? Ive searched the WWW high and low to find the answer to this or if anyone else has tried yet.

I have a T300 on back order so I'm yet to receive it. My friends 3 year old T500 is being scrapped and he offered me his pedals, rim and static paddles. I know the pedals and rim work great, but I was wondering if the paddles will attach to the T300? I can't find any good pics of the T300 without rim in order to compare the cowling but they look similar from what I can tell and Im sure I read on a post somewhere the T300 has the connector wires at the bottom the same as the T500.

So can anyone confirm this please? I think the t300 base with the paddles and larger rim would be a great combo as I loved the static paddles but the T500 isn't available anymore and id prefer the T300 for its PS4 future proof compatibility.

Any advice from be great, thanks for reading 👍

No guarantees but the T300RS does have a cable tied up inside the plastic shell around the wheel hub which is clearly for plugging in fixed paddle shifters.

I suspect it will be possible to fit the paddles also because the T300 has loads of clearance along the steering column...

Back