Question From New Guy GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter JackBauer
  • 7 comments
  • 888 views
Messages
4
Ok, I just got this game and have started doing the license part and the beginner races but have a few questions and I have looked for them on the forum with no luck.

- How do you get to the Top Gear track after it's been unlocked?
- What car is best for the Japanese Classic race?
- Any hints for the license part for out breaking with the yellow corvette?

Thanks!!!!
 
Ok, I just got this game and have started doing the license part and the beginner races but have a few questions and I have looked for them on the forum with no luck.

- How do you get to the Top Gear track after it's been unlocked?

Go to the special races and complete the Top Gear Challenge.

- What car is best for the Japanese Classic race?

I can't remember what I did but I'm assuming an car that is upgraded will do the job. NSX good option though.

- Any hints for the license part for out breaking with the yellow corvette?

Which one is that one?
 
The Top Gear Test track is usable in practice mode.
 
JackBauer
Ok, I just got this game and have started doing the license part and the beginner races but have a few questions and I have looked for them on the forum with no luck.

- How do you get to the Top Gear track after it's been unlocked?
- What car is best for the Japanese Classic race?
- Any hints for the license part for out breaking with the yellow corvette?

Thanks!!!!

Top gear track is in special events (next to licenses button on main GT Life page).

Get the Dome Zero for free (A spec Supercar Nostalgia race)--remember you dont have to run the races in any order).

Do a search for "GT5 license tests" and you'll find guides out there.

Welcome aboard, and dint be afraid to ask questions--we were all new once!
 
Got to the test track and beat the bus challenge but holy crap is that lotus loose!!! I have gone in and increased the traction control to 9 but of course you have lost acceleration. Any hints to at least got to 5th place???
 
Last edited:
Got to the test track and beat the bus challenge but holy crap is that lotus loose!!! I have gone in and increased the traction control to 9 but of course you have lost acceleration. Any hints to at least got to 5th place???

Try and decrease the brake bias in the rear so you don't oversteer so much.
 
Got to the test track and beat the bus challenge but holy crap is that lotus loose!!! I have gone in and increased the traction control to 9 but of course you have lost acceleration. Any hints to at least got to 5th place???



are you using a DS3 or do you have a steering wheel? Either way the secret to the elise challenge is throttle control.
 
Back