• Thread starter Narbin
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
red_sky1
Was looking under GameStop to check out gt6 pre order rewards

And it show 25 cars you get for pre ordering
Also talks about free upgrade to 15 anniversary edition

So if I pay 59.99 to pre order it am I automatically upgraded to the 15th anniversary edition to get the 25 cars listed?

Yes. You automatically get the Anniversary Edition and 25 cars when you pre order from GameStop.

Yea I meant that you only get the 25 cars with no other items like the other options for other countries. The game does have the 15th Ann. art, though.

I'm really unsure about this as well. Someone mentioned in another topic that there is no Anniversary edition in North America, just the cars, but the site clearly says you can "upgrade" to the Anniversary Edition and includes a photo of the 15th Anniversary case:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt6/preorder/

I was also baffled. I've preorder like 3months ago and don't know if its just a standard addition or will it be an ann addition coming out later or what. GameStop employees keep telling me they know nothing of that kinda adition yet. But if we auto get the ann adition with preorder then it puts my mind at ease about it.

My gt6 has to be on point this year.

I was also baffled. I've preorder like 3months ago and don't know if its just a standard addition or will it be an ann addition coming out later or what. GameStop employees keep telling me they know nothing of that kinda adition yet. But if we auto get the ann adition with preorder then it puts my mind at ease about it. My gt6 has to be on point this year.

Yea gt6 will probably the only game I bought this year or thus far

Yea gt6 will probably the only game I bought this year or thus far

Yeah

Gta5
Gt6
Bf4 was on my list.

Having second thoughts about bf4 and just staying with gta which I already have, and gt6.

Game overloads I don't like doing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back