Question......How?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LarryL
  • 7 comments
  • 1,110 views
Messages
352
United States
Playing GT6
Messages
Darth-Krayt
I'm sure this has been brought up here before, but I'm not someone who visits daily to read every new thread, and it seems forum search functions on nearly any website never work on the PS3's browser, so I'm sorry I'm likely asking for an old answer.

But someone posted a Pcars vs GT5 comparison video in the Pcars thread, which got me on youtube looking for more of those videos. There are tons as it turns out, but one of the first ones I watched was this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnzO8yYhuw

Now my question is probably obvious. How is he using that camera angle in GT5? Is it a glitch? Or maybe there's a way to get it adjusting display settings? Or something mundane like a replay angle I've never seen (since I don't really use replays). That camera angle is AMAZING for GT5, and makes it look like a whole new game. This angle needs to be a standard for racing games including GT.
 
It's simply a replay which offers different onboard camera positions depending on each car, that angle in the Pagani isn't available for all cars.
 
Ahhh....figures. I remember reading in passing somewhere you could get some different camera angles by messing around with the 3D display settings even if you aren't using a 3d tv or something like that. I thought maybe this was a product of that.
 
Ahhh....figures. I remember reading in passing somewhere you could get some different camera angles by messing around with the 3D display settings even if you aren't using a 3d tv or something like that. I thought maybe this was a product of that.

When viewing a replay, keep pressing the select button until you get the extra interior views. As stated, depending on the car they will be in different spots.
 
What's up with the steering wheel angles in that video? In the real life and projectcars videos, the driver was turning the wheel to a much higher angle than the driver in the gt5 video for the same turns.
 
Yeah, no full lock in the game.
 
Unfortunately the steering animation in car doesn't fully match the movement you make on the wheel.
 
Unfortunately the steering animation in car doesn't fully match the movement you make on the wheel.

It's annoying because GT4 had much greater accuracy, which I only noticed a week ago when I couldn't play GT5.
 
Back