Question I think only Jordan will know the answer to

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shannon
  • 12 comments
  • 697 views
Messages
15,799
How exactly does the birthday system work? Does your birthday only appear on todays birthdays list if you put your birthday in your profile? And, say you only put that day and month in, not the year, would it come up with your age?
 
Does your birthday only appear on todays birthdays list if you put your birthday in your profile?
Yes.

And, say you only put that day and month in, not the year, would it come up with your age?
No, it would show your name, but not your age (that is what I have done with my account).
 
I could've answered that, and I'm not Jordan.
 
Oh he who knows everything, I bow to you *bow*





I thought my dad knew everything?? *shrug*
 
Originally posted by Jordan
Yes.

No, it would show your name, but not your age (that is what I have done with my account).
I just realized something - I was born on the same day as Jordan!
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Well waddya know??
I know porn is great, Gran Turismo owns, Tool kicks arse and GTPlanet is the coolest place to be on the net.

I also know how to install software on the computer.

I also know how to play Centre, Fullback, Winger, Second Row, Halfback, Five-Eight and Lock in Rugby Leage. I know how to play forward, midfield and sweeper in soccer.
 
I can only play Prop, Hooker and Lock in Ruggers......
 
Oh yeah - I can play Hooker as well. I play Outside Centre (#4) but I want to play Second Row. Not quite big enough for prop forward...
 
Back