[Question] List of cars w/ ABS and/or TC?

Germany
Germany
Barracuda4Surf
Hey guys!

Like the title says:

Is there a list of cars somewhere to check if said cars actually use ABS/TC in real life?

I would like to use "real" assistants in my game. Okay, obviously a '65 Mustang doesn't have ABS or TC at all, but how about the more modern cars? Group C? Group A? Group 5? Clio? Caterham? And so on :)

Help would be much appreciated! :)

So long!

I drove the Pagani Huayra (road car) only with traction control and no ABS or ST , only to find out in one or another interview about the car that this car doesn't have traction control :rolleyes:

I think there was a guy either on here or the official forums who did up a spreadsheet with loads on info on the cars including (I think) whether the cars have ABS/TC. I can't remember for the life of me where I saw it though.

I would like to use "real" assistants in my game. Okay, obviously a '65 Mustang doesn't have ABS or TC at all, but how about the more modern cars? Group C? Group A? Group 5? Clio? Caterham? And so on :)

In game settings to real assists takes care of that AFAIK.
If you do that, you get what the cars IRL have. You can still disable them if you want, but the game does not let you use assist that a car does not have.

Latest Posts

Back