Question of the day......

  • Thread starter Thread starter SKYLINE9
  • 15 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
13
Has anyone made an attempt to own all the cars in GT3? If not how many cars do you own?:rolleyes:
 
have owned 'em all at one time or another
have over 190 cars in the shed ATM
 
I don't think they all fit in the garage. I have all of the prize cars though (well, not in every colour).
 
aint there around the 170 mark for the game?
 
I have every unhidden car in the NA version.
182 total. The max size of a garage is 200 cars.
kideng
 
Good one, halfracedrift! I don't have every car in the game, and I don't plan to. I know I won't use a lot of them, so there is no use in having that many cars.
 
I got every car in the game, with a few doubles...:)
 
*cough*

Someone call? :D
 
Oh no, not this again...:lol:
 
Haven't you heard? He has every car in the game, in order from fastest to slowest, via an Xport...:lol:
 
Back