Question on backfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Africa
JHB
ANTthePANT79
Sup guys,

I don't know if this is the right place, but since it has to do with trying to get a particular shot, I figured it was...

I'm trying to time a backfire shot on my cobra, but when it start tapping the pause button it doesn't even show up sometimes... So I go back and try again and then I miss it and on the next attempt it doesn't show again... weird!!!

Anyone got any tips on capturing a backfire in photomode?

luck...actually i have a tip.. downshifting while decelerating will usually produce backfire from tuned cars... try to find some landmarks to begin shooting ... ie... downshifting when entering a tunnel ...also have your car in view when start your pausing frenzy(not bumper or cockpit.etc) to get the shot right you have to really be willing to start your replays over several times

Like Ziggy said, it's mostly luck. Do a race in your cobra and just watch the replay over once; i'm sure backfire will happen throughout the replay. Then watch it again for photomode. Dunno if that makes sense...

If you're lucky, your shot will be right after one of the rewind/fforward spots and you can have an insane amount of re-tries. It comes down to how fast you can hit the "pause replay" button and how sharp you want the final product to be

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_18 by OtakuTaikunGT5, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back