Question on clearing cache.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattZR1
  • 1 comments
  • 760 views
Messages
932
United States
Peoria, AZ, USA
Messages
MattZR1_81
So if my PS3 is connected to online and I play GT5, that means PD always has access to the game while I play, right? Well, if I clear the cache when I am experiencing longer load times and laggy/unresponsive menus, does that help improve these issues or just issues with actual racing online in lobbies?
 
From what I understand, clearing the cache is the first thing you should try, after a restart, if you are experiencing ANY sort of issues in the game, not just online racing. If your load times are noticeably long and the problem persists, clearing the cache should help resolve the issue. And I mean noticeably long, in the couple of minutes range. Loading can be normally be pretty long and the menu is unresponsive when the game is saving, so be mindful of that.
 
Back