Question on endurance races

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 5 comments
  • 626 views
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
If you reach the required level for a race in a-spec or b-spec, can you enter the race with the other "spec" being lower?

For example, being level 25 A-spec, could you race and endurance race with B-being lower than 25...or are the endurance races unlocked seperately?
 
If you reach the required level for a race in a-spec or b-spec, can you enter the race with the other "spec" being lower?

For example, being level 25 A-spec, could you race and endurance race with B-being lower than 25...or are the endurance races unlocked seperately?

My B spec just hit 25 and am finishing up the Dream Car Championship, once I get back to my home I'll let you know! My A spec is 21 so I'll try to race one myself.
 
When doing endurace races with b spec do you have to tell them to pit or will they know to do this eventually. Basically if I leave my ps3 on when I'm
out and it's in a race, the b spec guy will pit when I ain't around, just so h don't run put of gas.
 
No. If your Aspec level is 25, and your Bspec level is 10, you can''t enter a level 25 race in Bspec.
 
No. If your Aspec level is 25, and your Bspec level is 10, you can''t enter a level 25 race in Bspec.

Correct. I just found this out. Your "Spec" has to be that level before they can enter those races. So if you want to farm B spec endurance races, you have to first hit 25 on your B spec.
 
Back