Question On GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipTap
  • 8 comments
  • 667 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
5
Hey, i searched around for an answer (everywhere) and havent found any information. I am sorry if this has been previously answered ( i am even more sorry if it has been answered many times ;))

I was wondering if they will include a Body Like Shop in GT4. Mainly, like if you wanted to add body kits to your cars. I have heard rumers that there will be but havent found any info. Thanks in advanced guys,
Slip.
 
news on bodykits? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) - this thread is on the first page..whats u excuse?
 
You could not have searched my friend.
There is a few threads about bodykits etc. ;)
I report this thread 👍
 
Can we just put a big sticky at the top that says "GT4 is not a ricer game"?
 
but i love flashy neons! and half a ton of subwoofers in the boot (trunk?) make my car badass fast!
 
I've been reading this forum for a couple of moths now ,and there is alot of repeted threads going aroumd look at me sig there is one of them ,some times its just osting about same stuff and whining .
 
thats all true.. but you gonna find a way to stop it? wouldnt want to turn this into a whining thread would we? ;)
 
Bodykits would be good. Its just fun buying a pretty crap looking car and doing it totally up and making it look crazy and put in good lap times. Thats what I did in GT1 --- I'd buy little matchbox type cars and make them full hardcore looking. :)

Having said that , GT4 looks amazing anyway. I brought a Ps2 yesterday just for GT4 , I brought GT3 though just too bide my time;)
 
Yeah, I'm not sure how you could've searched everywhere, since it's on the first page…
 

Attachments

  • bodykits.gif
    bodykits.gif
    78.5 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back