- 17

- Perth WA
- Rik_Biel
Having only in the last two weeks done all the DLC and online access thing - I've been hammering the Seasonal Muscle car Daytona race with my Mercury Cougar
I must have easily racked up and spent 50 mill credits - numerous wins
Yet - the little "stat" page for my car only says it has a small number of wins to it's name
Is this normal? If online wins aren't counted does this also mean online kms aren't counted?
Yes I could check this - but thought I would ask first as when I play - I connect to PSN race - load race - then disconnect and just run the same race over and over - if I exit the race I have to reconnect to PSN- but if I stay in I can do it unlimited times and not be connected.
I must have easily racked up and spent 50 mill credits - numerous wins
Yet - the little "stat" page for my car only says it has a small number of wins to it's name
Is this normal? If online wins aren't counted does this also mean online kms aren't counted?
Yes I could check this - but thought I would ask first as when I play - I connect to PSN race - load race - then disconnect and just run the same race over and over - if I exit the race I have to reconnect to PSN- but if I stay in I can do it unlimited times and not be connected.