skylineblue02 Messages 1,280 Messages ems2121 Feb 1, 2011 #1 Stupid question. But when can I use my f2007?
Batfink Messages 89 Feb 1, 2011 #2 In Arcade mode... Maybe racing against a friend online too? not tried though yet so dont know
skylineblue02 Messages 1,280 Messages ems2121 Feb 1, 2011 #3 Batfink In Arcade mode... Maybe racing against a friend online too? not tried though yet so dont know Click to expand... Oh ok. Well I haven't tried arcade either.
Batfink In Arcade mode... Maybe racing against a friend online too? not tried though yet so dont know Click to expand... Oh ok. Well I haven't tried arcade either.
Machate-man Messages 2,191 San Francisco, Messages machate-man Messages dowby Feb 1, 2011 #4 The Answer Your F2007 Can only be used when only F2007's are allowed on-track. Also, by default, you will only race other F2007's in arcade when you use your's.
The Answer Your F2007 Can only be used when only F2007's are allowed on-track. Also, by default, you will only race other F2007's in arcade when you use your's.