question regarding dealership cars

persiano_dubai

(Banned)
Messages
49
Messages
persiano_dubai
Guys I have a question regarding the cars in the dealership. When I go into VW I see only around 5 cars or something which is the Mini Bus, Golf GTI 4 and 5, two jeeps. I do not see any Lupo, Beetle RSI, Beetle Cup, etc that are supposed to be there... Will they get unlocked later on (Im level 12 now with all Licenses except S License) ? I really appreciate any help !
 
Yea I was wondering about this too, all the cars I thought would just "be there" are nowhere to be seen.

I'm thinking all the missing ones are going to be Standard cars? Wheras the ones we see in the dealership are all the Premium cars? Just guessing.
 
You're on the money. :)

Premium Cars are the only cars sold at the Dealerships.

Standard Cars are the only cars sold at the used car lots.

WIth the used car lots as is, how do we managed to wait for that one car we're looking for haha.
 
The dealership cars are premium cars and the cars in the used car dealership are standard cars. There may be a standard or two in the regular dealership, and I believe that a premium can sometimes show up in the used dealer.
 
Guys I have a question regarding the cars in the dealership. When I go into VW I see only around 5 cars or something which is the Mini Bus, Golf GTI 4 and 5, two jeeps. I do not see any Lupo, Beetle RSI, Beetle Cup, etc that are supposed to be there... Will they get unlocked later on (Im level 12 now with all Licenses except S License) ? I really appreciate any help !

Nope, the other Volkswagen's are either available in the used car lot, or you can win them from races.
 
Nope, the other Volkswagen's are either available in the used car lot, or you can win them from races.

Thx for the answer dude ... well,,, that just sucks ! you have to get lucky to try most of the non P cars then !!!! 👎👎
 
Another question, old topic.

Is the used car dealership "universal"
Are there limited numbers of specific cars.

For instance, BMW 2002 turbo's has been made "mere 1672".
So does it in the game have only 1672 BMW 2002 turbos for _all_ players
 
Another question, old topic.

Is the used car dealership "universal"
Are there limited numbers of specific cars.

Yes it's universal, and there are -- what -- like twelve cars at a time available in the Used Dealership?

For instance, BMW 2002 turbo's has been made "mere 1672".
So does it in the game have only 1672 BMW 2002 turbos for _all_ players

No. There can be billions of them.
 
Back