Question regarding License tests and Circuit experience (Flame Suit On!)

South Africa
South Africa
johnson_57
First thing, if the MOD's does not approve this post then please remove it.

Hi everybody.
I Have done all the license test. Got gold on some but most are silver and bronze. I Have also got gold at a couple of circuit experiences but plenty of silver and bronze too. I Have been playing GT7 since it's launch. I Have and currently are using exploits in GT7. I'm on level 50 of Collecting and own all the cars in GT7. Now for the question. Would it be frowned upon if I asked somebody with better skills than myself to complete all of these events for me to have them all in Gold ?

Hi everybody.
I Have done all the license test. Got gold on some but most are silver and bronze. I Have also got gold at a couple of circuit experiences but plenty of silver and bronze too. I Have been playing GT7 since it's launch. I Have and currently are using exploits in GT7. I'm on level 50 of Collecting and own all the cars in GT7. Now for the question. Would it be frowned upon if I asked somebody with better skills than myself to complete all of these events for me to have them all in Gold ?
But why? What is the point? No one really cares how you do it, but I think for your own sake it would feel a lot more satisfaying to do it yourself. I'm not any good and have managed to gold all license tests. It's just patience really.

I beat the Lewis Hamilton DLC for a buddy in GTS, so he could get the 100 mil. I don’t see any issue with it, just don’t give out your info to some random person on the internet would be my advice. Find someone you know, and can trust.

I agree with the first two posts...there really is little point in having someone else do them for you. The only benefit is it saves you the time and gives you the prize cars sooner.

Generally speaking, if you're not sure whether something would be allowed you should ask first. Forgiveness is considerably harder to get than permission.

Although in this case I'm not sure why it wouldn't be. Way back in the day I went to someone's house to help them pass a GT4 mission (at New York, I think)...

I'd wholeheartedly recommend not allowing someone to access your account remotely though - which is against the PlayStation TOS and for very good reason, particularly if you have any payment cards attached to your account...

And honestly you don't need to be particularly skilled anyway, just persistent. If you can drive manual, with no aids except ABS on default and TCS on when you might really need it, you can get gold on everything.

Back