Question regarding non claimable gift ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Warbuff25
  • 4 comments
  • 616 views
Messages
4
Messages
Warbuff25
Messages
Warbuff25
Before the Great outage of 2011 i was doing RRs for guys in
my friends list and apparently i did a lot for a guy and he sent me a gift ticket for a car. After the services were restored I can see the ticket in the gifts menu but i cant receive it for some reason. Its just sitting there for over a week. Any suggestions?
 
Receive any other gift, a paint, a horn, a tuning part, just anything. When it shows up press receive all gifts, voila you get the car to.
 
Thanks for the help guys. Appreciate it.
 
After a couple of weeks or so of not being able to get it, I finally got it after sending a gift to myself and clicking Receive All.

I'm not sure if I had tried that before then.

ugh, I keep missing things. 2nd post had a link to even more help with the solution I had. And the 3rd post. I'm being careless :banghead:
 
Back